Whew, this has been a fun series, huh? Read parts 1, 2 & 3 if you’ve missed out.
Today we’re talking about
Using YouTube to Increase SEO.
This is something I implemented several months ago and I have seen it’s benefits over and over for the Hey Jessica content/site.
Get the entire library of FREE resources to help you create a more systemized business.
From system to tech tutorials and everything in between.
- It “scatters” your keywords out into Google from even more sources.
- Gets your content on another outlet that may not be reading your blog.
- YouTube content is searchable by Google all on it’s own.
So, what do you need to do to make sure you’re taking full advantage?
- Write a blog post on your topic, incorporate and choose your keywords.
- Film a video (either you talking or a screencast, whatever works for your content) and edit it.
- Upload the video to YouTube (after starting a channel, obviously).
- Link back to your blog post in the YouTube description.
- Name your YouTube video with the same keywords as your post.
- Embed the YouTube video into the blog post so they’re all linked together.
That’s it, sit back and watch your content soar to the top of a Google search.
Want a video version of this post? View it below.