I get asked allllll the time “How do you make those pretty popups on your website?” and “How do you make a WordPress popup that isn’t ugly?”
I’m about to tell you about how I use my very favorite plugin in the world, my secret weapon, PopUpAlly. It is seriously AMAZING.
Get the entire library of FREE resources to help you create a more systemized business.
From system to tech tutorials and everything in between.
How I Use PopUpAlly:
- Managing almost 25 popups all in one place on WordPress – so convenient!
- Editing the display and style settings to make instant changes
- Comparing the conversion rates of each popup
- Creating a Split Tests to see what kind of popup works best
- Copying popups to save time and use the same design
Here’s my PopUpAlly exit intent popup in action!
You can use PopUpAlly to make your popup look however you want. Stay tuned because I’m going to teach you how to make your very own pretty popup. Yipee!