join the HUNDREDS of other online business owners who have trusted me with their website design.
I listen, I design for YOU and you have an AMAZING new website at the end.
WHO THESE PACKAGES ARE RIGHT FOR…
Online business owners who:
realize how important their web-presence is.
don’t want to mess with DIY-ing.
want to step-up their business game with a shiny new site.
Web design packages vary in pricing based on the functionality needed but pricing starts at $3,000 with eCommerce starting at $3500. All websites are built using WordPress [here’s why] and completely custom themes for each client.
Payment plans are available.
All web design packages come with:
- Initial meeting (phone/Skype) to assess your needs and ideas
- One (1) initial image proof of home page design
- Unlimited revisions to that proof
- Completely custom (clean) coded site based on approved design
- Customized functionalities based on specifications
- Branded / Matching Blog Page
- Initial set-up of all pages [client handles all page CONTENT unless content/copywriting add-on has been purchased]
- Free e-course on how to manage your new site
- Specific tutorials for your site [if necessary]
- PIN it button // Facebook “like” box // sidebar set-up // etc
eCommerce designs also come equipped with:
- Fully functioning & custom shop pages
- Custom shop/product behaviors (no generic stuff here)
- Videos to help you understand how to manage your eStore after launching
- Full set-up of online shop
we can also facilitate other services such as branding design, copywriting, product photography, etc.
by contracting Jessica Stansberry, you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions as stated in our contract and in this page on our website.
How are your websites built?
I exclusively use WordPress (the software not WordPress.com) to build my website because that give you and me both the most control and creative room to work PLUS it’s the only platform where you actually OWN your content.
What do I need before we get started?
You’ll need a hosting account and your domain name (or your .com). I recommend HostMonster for hosting but you can really use anyone you’d like EXCEPT for GoDaddy or 1and1.com – I’m not a fan of them.
Other than that, you just need an idea of what you’d like your site to look like and how you want it to function.
How do we communicate throughout the project?
I realized a while ago that email is AWFUL for client communication – things get lost, or missed and it’s just a mess. So, as of right now, I create a joint Trello board for all of my clients where we keep our communication. You also get a video tutorial of how we’ll use Trello throughout your project so you start off on the right foot.
What do I need to do to get started?
That’s easy! Fill out this form and we’ll (me and my team) get you a quote based on the specifications for your project. Once you’re ready to work with me, we’ll hop on the phone for a quick chat to ensure we’re on the same page.
How long does the process take?
We quote most custom web design projects at 6-8 weeks from their starting date BUT this is not a firm estimate as we’ve finished projects much quicker than this and much later. To ensure that your project is finished in the most timely of matters, you’ll want to keep an open line of communication with us at all times.