Always on the search for an email marketing system that’s as robust as Mailchimp, but not as costly as ConvertKit? Although I loooovvee ConvertKit, I totally understand that you might not be ready for it because #yougottamakemoneyhoney.
So, I want to give you a peek at a new kid on the block, MailerLite. It’s a happy medium with more features than MailChimp and a sweet deal at totally FREE #imcheap.
Here’s what I like about MailerLite:
- You can have groups of subscribers AND segments.
- Campaigns are just how they are in MailChimp.
- The automations are really good. They are way more robust than anything free from MailChimp.
- It’s very very very easy to customize, just like to would be with MailChimp
- It’s easier to set up content upgrades than with MailChimp.
And what I want to point out:
- The integrations are slim pickins. So if If you’re a fan of PopupAlly or Zapier, this could be a deal breaker.
- The Webforms are a little lacking.
- And the system moves pretty slow.
You’ve got to weigh your options here! Are integrations super important to you? Do the webforms and automations get things done for you? MailerLite is a really good option and I hope you’ll be able to see if it will work for your business!